(Visited 1,772 times, 1 visits today)
Warm Cauliflower Salad
This recipe is reproduced from the Good Food Magazine, March 2011 and is perfect for summer as well as winter. A plateful of crunchy goodness!
- 1 cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp raisins
- small bunch of dill snipped
- 3 tbsp toasted, flaked almonds
- 50 g baby spinach
Preperation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Required number of servings: people
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season and roast for 15 mins. Stir in the red onion and carry on roasting for 15-20 mins more until tender.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, mix the vinegar, honey and raisins with some seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in the dressing, dill, almonds and spinach, and serve.