(Visited 6,600 times, 2 visits today)
Dark Chocolate Tiffin
What about something simple for afternoon tea? Dark Chocolate Tiffin is always a popular choice and very cheap to make.
- Melt the Butter and the 70% Dark Chocolate together in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Break the Digestive Biscuits up into small pieces and add to the melted Butter and Dark Chocolate.
- Add the Sultanas and mix together.
- Line a 30cm x 20cm or similar tin with Cling Film and spread the mixture evenly, level it out and press firmly down.
- Place the mixture in the fridge to cool for an hour. Meanwhile melt the 50% Dark Chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove the tin from the fridge when set and cover the top of the chilled mixture with the 50% melted Dark Chocolate.
- Place the mixture back in the fridge for another hour until set.
- Remove from the fridge and cut the Dark Chocolate Tiffin into squares whilst still in the tin then lift the cling film out removing the Tiffin at the same time. Tip: It might be a good idea to hide a couple of pieces of this Dark Chocolate Tiffin before serving because they won't last long!