(Visited 2,795 times, 1 visits today)
Smart crab linguine
Italian pasta ribbons work beautifully with sweet crabmeat, peppery rocket, lemon and garlic- a perfect solo supper.
- 100 g Linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Low fat creme fraiche
- 100 g White crab meat
- 1 handful Rocket chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp Roasted pine nuts
Preperation time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Required number of servings: people
- Cook the linguine following pack instructions, reserving a little cooking liquid before you drain it.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and cook gently to soften, but don’t brown. Stir in the crème fraîche, crabmeat, chopped rocket and lemon zest, and gently heat through.
- Tip in the cooked pasta and a little cooking liquid to help the sauce coat the pasta. Season and give everything a stir. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and remaining rocket leaves.