(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)
This is easy and tastes delicious. BBQ ribs are just amazing, and these are probably the best. Learn the secrets, copy the recipe and be known as the best BBQ rib producer in your neighborhood- Guaranteed!
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 5 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-2 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Prepared french's yellow mustard 2 teaspoons if using Coleman's
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp Liquid smoke this is essential for the smokiness
Required number of servings:
- Heat oil over medium heat; add in onion and saute for about 3 minutes, then add in garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in chili powder, paprika, cayenne, salt and black pepper; stir for 1 minute.
- Add in all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil stirring with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered stirring occasionally for 1 hour over low heat (do not cover the pot or the texture and flavor will be affected, if you have a splatter screen then use it to cover the pot).
- Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate for 24 hours or more before using.